Getting a tax credit is almost as good as not having any taxes to pay at all. Tax credits allow you to deduct sums of money from your taxes. This is better than getting a deduction because it not only reduces your taxable income. For example, those in the 28% tax bracket would save $280 … Read the rest
Get W-2 Forms
- IRS Mileage Rate for 2016 Changes in 2017
- TaxCaster 2017 Tax Refund Calculator
- Getting Your 2016, 2017 W-2 Form Online
- Two Websites That Can Calculate Your 2017 Tax Refund
- How Much is the Child Tax Credit for 2016?
- Where to Find IRS Form 1040 and Instructions
- Estimated IRS Tax Refund Schedule Dates for 2017
- When Can I File My Taxes?